.: IgwanaRob :.A Vault-Tec Presentation
.: Happy birthday Joe! :.
.: 08/22/07 :.
Happy Birthday Joe (my brother) and Tom (one of my oldest friends). They're exactly 4 years apart - and I'll be in that new statistical age group with Tom in 9 days. That's right, I still get more than a week to be in the most valuable marketing target group while Joe gets to stay in it for another 4 years. Enjoy it old man :-p
.: Vacation Report - Day 10 :.
.: 07/29/06 :.
Stay tuned, this one's a doozy!
.: Vacation Report - Day 9 :.
.: 07/28/06 :.
- Joe and Amy rented a mini-van, and we all drove up t Myrtle Beach for the day.
- Bought hats, fudge, Kegan played in a sprinkler on the boardwalk, then fed the fishies off the docks.
- Ate dinner at Medievil Times - too much fun (kids loved it)
- Got home, and smoked some Anejo #55's with Joe (damned fine cigars)
- Smoked another of the Padrons before bed (they are yummy)
- Pics will be up soon, as well as videos
.: Vacation Report - Day 8 :.
.: 07/27/06 :.
- kids woke me up at 8 - Kegan slept the whole night!
- Walked the dogs, no poop (who woulda thunk it...)
- horse-sized speed bump found in Kegan's room - mom cleaned that one up, which is good because I'm not doing it anymore (who woulda thunk it...)
- Went to downtown Charleston and hit the jackpot - nearly $400 worth of goodies:
Tinderbox: Nearly full box of Padron 1964 Principes, remains of a box of RP Vintage 1992's, Couple of smoke mags, some Ashton and other singles, and a Guinness Firebird lighter for a friend back home.
The Smoking Lamp (Charleston's oldest smoke shop): Dark Sumatra sampler (8pack), a ton of singles, and some more crap for the friends back home
- walked dogs, same as usual - Eddie poops, Jackson doesn't
- went to mall, bought some NY Mets glasses for brother (it was painful paying for something with the NYM logo on it), Mac got her hair cut, bought mom a hat.
- Went home, got caught in storm (temp dropped 15° in 10 minutes). Joe was home early, and was cleaning up dog turds that were spread all over the house.
- smoked one of the Padrons
- Took Mac and Kegan to mall to jump on this bungee ride (will post videos and pics soon)
- Ate dinner at Cracker Barrel - everyone got stuffed. Mac got her finger caught between a rocking chair and a table and cut/bruised her finger. Kegan got a candy filled car. Sometimes life just ain't fair.
-watch this space ;)
.: Vacation Report - Day 7 :.
.: 07/26/06 :.
- 7 days with no poker, no Killer Beans, and no peace - I didn't think the human body was built for this, but I'm still breathing. Thank the heavens for Cigars!
- No poop on the floor today (yet)
- Everyone that lives in the house is out (Joe took Kegan to daycare before work, Amy took Mac with her to the daycare this afternoon to teach the little kids how to use computers - she does this once a month I think, cool job ;) )
- Fertilizer found near piano, wonder where that came from...
- took dogs out, Eddie (the good dog) did his business, the shit machine ate some weeds and a bug. Gave Eddie a treat, Jackson looked confused when I didn't give him one.
- UPS delivery came, my mother opened the door and the shit machine got out. Amazingly, he came running to the back door only a few minutes later as I lit up an Opus X Petite Lancero. Gave Jackson a treat for coming home.
- going to go spend some quality time in the jacuzzi ;)
- went to the Crab Shack for dinner - had a steak that was half fat (meat parts were good). Kegan turned the boring table into a Crayola masterpiece.
- Stopped at Wally World for some toys, and got home just in time for some shit pie in the dining room
- did laundry and went to sleep
.: Vacation Report - Day 6 :.
.: 07/25/06 :.
- mutt pooped outside! (on neighbors lawn...)
- made coffee, one of the neighbors stopped by and drank it
- smoked a Chateau Fuente maduro
- went to the Charleston Aquarium, saw huge sea turtle, forgot wallet and couldn't buy schwag for friends (or go to the cigar store like I wanted) - they weren't worth it anyway! :p
- walking shit machine set up speed bumps in front of piano before dinner
- ate food and watched some tv (still haven't had a chance to watch the movie we rented at the beginning
- walked dogs, only the big one went
- smoked a Punch Gran Puro, walked dogs again. Someone's dog popped up near the stairs and scared the poop out of me.
- cat licked feet - felt good (now I know I'm getting delirious!)
- Decided to try to sleep - Kegan only woke up crying 4 times, Mac had a nightmare and came out to sleep with her favorite uncle. Almost got 6 hours of sleep!
.: Vacation Report - Day 5 :.
.: 07/24/06 :.
- fuggin' mutt pooped in Kegan's room, I had to clean it
- went to Fort Sumter, saw dolphins on boat ride over, took pictures, got wet in rain storm
- ate at Andolini's Pizza (best pizza I've had out of NYC), ate too much
- taught Mac to play War with the pink Bicycle cards I bought her (beat her twice :p )
- smoked an RP Edge Corojo
- fixed brother's vacuum cleaner just in time for the 4 legged shit machine to mess up the carpet after it was cleaned
- ate tacos for dinner, dogs ate the leftover (where could this lead to I wonder....)
- UPS deliverd the birthday present I bought for my brother (Logitech/Harmony programmable universal remote)
.: Vacation Report - Day 4 :.
.: 07/23/06 :.
- small dog just wont stop pooping
- smoked a Partagas Cifuentes (CigarPass.com Poker winnings)
- went shopping and bought some shirts.
- Ate at a Japanese/Thai place for lunch. Mackenzie (the 6 year old) couldn't eat because she's afraid of her loose tooth.
- went to Wally World and bought a coffe machine, some coffee (boy do I miss Killer Beans!) a cheap poker set (going to teach them the joys of losing to me in Hold 'Em ;)
- We rented The Hills have Eyes but didn't have time to watch it
- Got my brother to smoke a Padron 1926 #35 with me at the end of the night - he liked it (my work here is almost done!)
.: Vacation Report - Day 3 :.
.: 07/22/06 :.
- small dog pooped some more
- dogs chased cat across my face while I was sitting on the couch with my laptop
- smoked an IT Super Fuerte Maduro while sitting in a hammock sweating my brains out and watching my brother teach the kids to hit a softball in the backyard.
- was playing "Monster/Zombie" - running around chasing the kids and dogs, Kegan (the 2 year old) got too hyper and gave me a head butt then chomped down on my man-bits. He drew blood.
- we ate at some BBQ place called Smokey Bones (I had a $50 gift card to Red Lobster that they took and my bro had a $30 one, so we had a free meal for the family)
- Kegan was up until 3AM with me and his mom puking and dry-heaving (poor guy was crying "NO!!!" because it was burning his insides up - nothing more gut wrenching than being helpless to help a child in pain)
.: Vacation Report - Day 2 :.
.: 07/21/06 :.
- small dog pooped 3 times on the floor
- changed one pee filled diaper
- saw Clerks 2 (funniest shit I've seen in years!)
- smoked an LGC figuardo.
Go to Page: 1|2|3|4
Site design and contents © 2003-2007 IgwanaRob
Powered by: Nucleus CMS v3.24